Featured post

Hope for luck

I recently found myself in a not so flashy part of Nairobi. With the bad roads coupled with the poor driving skills possessed by the residen...

Tuesday 4 November 2014

What I want

The only thing that really describes a human being being just as it is, a human being are the wants. Everyone wants something if not everything. Some may want a promotion to be CEO, others may want a job while most just do anything they come across just to get by the day....get something for the next day. Basic needs...Human wants. If only wishes were horses...
I also want many things. Top of my priority list, I want a girlfriend. Yes, you read it correct..a girl. But not just any lipstick wearing, ice cream eating booty shaking girls around the city. In my mind I picture a superwoman with all this specs laid out, ofcourse minus the superstrength and ability to fly.
I want a story teller. I want a girl who I can have long conversations for hours and hours without once ever posing to think of what to write. Either meaningful or pointless. I want a girl who will not say 'hi' and after i reply, i get '...'. A girl who we tell each other all our secrets and never once fear it getting out there because she will always have my back.
I want a smart girl who understands life. Who has all her priorities planned. One who knows all the right words to say in every predicament. One who knows other words apart from the usual 'aaww'. Cause, frankly it doesn't really fit in every conversation.
A girl who does not mind to get a share a plate of fries at a casual restaurant. A girl who appreciates the little efforts i put in, getting her a one two hundred shilling necklace for her birthday and wears it with all the sass in the world.
One who understands that life is never easy. Stands by me in the hard times...knowing that when things get better...when they do...I will get her the whole world.

p.s. every man
      ok most men
      but maybe only me

2 comments:

  1. I want to own my own company and be prosperous to any car I feel like. I want a lot. Thought I was alone in that area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know it is still you menthat created the other girl?

    ReplyDelete